Beach & Boating
Beach & Boating
Whether you're relaxing at the beach or sailing the high seas, it's important to be prepared for Mother Nature. These resources will help you safely plan your next beach or boating excursion.
Average Coastal Water Temperatures
- Beach & Boating Safety Tips Stay safe when you're at the beach or on the water and learn the facts about the sun, heat waves, rip currents and more and how you can protect yourself. Get beach and boating safety tips.
- Beach & Boating Facts Learn about waterspouts, tides, breezes and other marine weather phenomenon and what severe weather equipment you should have when you go boating. Get beach and boating facts.
Beach & Boating Tools
- Wind Speed Map View current wind conditions from calm to gale force winds.
- UV Index Don't get burned. Get the latest ultraviolet forecast information.
- Hurricane Center Get the latest news and updates on active storms and hurricanes.
- Hurricane Widget Track active storms with this Mac OS hurricane desktop widget .
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More
View professional and user submitted weather photos, including seasonal photos, thunderstorms, sunsets and beach and boating photos.